Add support for reprocessing specimen
|Reported by:||Nicklas Nordborg||Owned by:||Nicklas Nordborg|
Description (last modified by )
It should be possible to reprocess specimen items that has already been processed once. This should be initialized by the Flagged RNA reprocessing wizard (#455) by setting
AutoProcessing=ReProcess on the specimen item.
The reprocessing starts at the partition wizard which should get two selection lists. One for the normal flow and one list for the items to reprocess. If items are selected from the reprocessing list it should be possible to generate a protocol with a pick list so that the specimen tubes can be found in the freezer.
The second step in the wizard need some changes:
- It should be clearly noted which specimen are being reprocessed and which are from the regular flow (important if mixing).
- It should be possible to take a histology piece for all items, but it is usually not done for reprocessed items and the histology weight should default to 0.
NofPiecesannotations should be displayed but not be modifiable.
- New positions should be generated for the reprocessed items since it has a number of advantages:
- It will be easier to put everything in the freezer again in just one box.
- Downstream wizards which simply generate positions for other items (eg. Lysate, DNA, RNA, etc.) can continue to work as before.