Fix issues with not filling all pools on a a plate
For testing and evaluation purposes it is sometimes desirable to create a mRNA plate with a single pool.
While this more or less works already there are a few issues:
- Color codes in the GUI are still used for the unused pools.
- The create pooled libraries wizard create pool items with no libs in them.
- The next two wizards lists the empty pools under the 'manual pools' entry
- The list layout protocol show an error message:
TypeError: wellAtIndex is undefined
- ...may be some more issues...