Updating to Reggie 2.7
Updating to Reggie 2.7 require some manual changes to the
NoSpecimen items that already exists. This is required since we have not stored the LATERALITY for those items. We need to check the laterality on the parent
Case item and copy that information to the
NoSpecimen items that doesn't have a value. For more information see ticket:399.
Follow this procedure:
1. Update to Reggie 2.7
2. Generate a list of all
NoSpecimen items without laterality
- Go to the samples list page and filter on `NoSpecimen' and no laterality.
- Export the name and parent of all items found and save that to the local computer.
- Create a biomaterial list with
Member type=Sampleand the
Include pooledoption checked. This should create a list with all
NoSpecimenitems and their parent
3. Generate a list of all
- Change the filter on the samples list page to list
Caseitems. Remove all other filters.
- Display the
Biomaterial listcolumn and use the biomaterial list created above as a filter.
- Export the name and laterality for all cases that are found and save that to the local computer.
4. Use Excel/OpenOffice or compatible to map laterality to
- The two files that has been exported should include all information that is needed to find the laterality for a given
NoSpecimenitem. With a spreadsheet program as Excel it should be possible to create a formula to do this.
- OpenOffice has the LOOKUP formula that can be used. Open both files and copy the information to two sheets in the same document. In the sheet with the
NoSpecimenitems create a formula that uses LOOKUP on the
Casename to find the laterality from the other sheet.
- Save the result as a tab separated text file, upload it to BASE and use the annotation importer to import the laterality values.