Installation wizard for Relax server
|Reported by:||Nicklas Nordborg||Owned by:||Nicklas Nordborg|
Description (last modified by )
The installation wizard should be similar to the Reggie installation wizard. It must check and create items that are needed for the Relax server to work as intended.
- Patient (biosource)
- Case (Sample)
- Specimen (Sample)
- RNA (Extract)
- Library (Extract)
- MergedSequences (Derived bioassay)
From the derived bioassay we go directly to raw bioassay with a relevant raw data type (most likely a file-only data type since we want to avoid importing data to the database).
Raw data types:
- Cufflinks (we need to support 2.x releases)
Kallisto (for the new pipeline)
- ... and other raw data type in the future
On each level we also need to define annotation types. Annotation types and data file types are defined as part of the import and created/updated by the importer (#940).
The installation wizard should also disabled the "Packed file exporter" plug-in for regular users. It could for example just make sure that this plug-in is not shared to the "Everyone" group anymore. It may have to check the configurations as well.
Some more things that are needed:
- Directory for creating file items referencing data files (/home/Releases)
- A file server that is storing released data files and the JSON files that the importer needs for importing a release (ReleaseArchive)