Upload microscope images in the histology scoring wizard
|Reported by:||Nicklas Nordborg||Owned by:||Nicklas Nordborg|
We should implement an image upload feature in the Histology scoring wizard.
- The interface should be quick and simple. If possible a drag-and-drop solution should be used that automatically uploads an image to the currently active histology item.
- An image preview should be displayed in a reasonable size.
- The glass slides view should have markers indicating if an image is attached or not.
- PNG/JPG should be accepted (maybe TIFF, but that should be converted to PNG/JPG on the fly before it is saved on the server).
- The images should be saved in a dedicated BASE filesystem folder which should maybe divided into subfolders (similar to how it is done in the secondary analysis). The images are linked with the histology items using
Change History (8)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.