Consent count report should allow time period selection
|Reported by:||olle||Owned by:||olle|
Consent count report should allow time period selection, similar to the sample count report.
- Time period should be selected by giving start and end dates. The same defaults as for the sample count report should be used, i.e. the project start date for start date, and current date for end date.
- The "Sum" column should display the number of consents with dates in the selected time period, plus the number of consents without dates (the latter should include missing consents).
- A new "Total" column should be added to the right of the "Sum" column, and show the sum of consents regardless of date, plus the number of consents without dates.
- The current consent count table should be split in two: one table with consents with dates in the selected time period, plus a column for items, where the date is unknown:
1. Yes (has PAT#)
2. Yes (no PAT#)
3. No (has date)
4. Not asked (has date)
5. Unknown date (should include missing consents)
and one special table for items, with unknown dates:
1. Yes (no date)
2. No (no date)
3. Not asked (no date)
Change History (4)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.