Even more functionality in the Flagged alignment wizard
|Reported by:||Nicklas Nordborg||Owned by:||Nicklas Nordborg|
Description (last modified by )
- [Done] Implement possibility to flag and add/modify comments when scheduling re-extractions. Since it takes about a week or more to get the result it is good to be able keep some information about why the re-extraction was made in the first place.
- [Done] Introduce a
DoNotUseflag that should be set on the top-most item that is considered incorrect. The top-most item is typically a Specimen, Lysate, RNA, PreNormalizedRNA or Library. The flag should then be copied downstreams to all child items. A
DoNotUseCommentthat goes along with the flag is probably also a good idea.
- [Done] Alignments that are flagged as
DoNotUseshould be removed from the
Flagged alignmentslist and disabled for future genotype checks. (Update) Disabling is the default, but there should also be an option to keep them available for genotype checks. Remaining items in the list should be checked again and items that no longer get any genotype warning should also be removed.
- A lot of other wizards need to be updated to check the
DoNotUseflag. For example:
- When manually selecting RNA for library preparation a warning should be displayed.
- Demuxing should skip flagged libraries. The rules for generating warnings, etc. need to be updated.
- and more...
Change History (39)
comment:1 by , 5 years ago
|Milestone:||Reggie v4.x → Reggie v4.20|
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.