Updating to Reggie 4.9
- Before starting the update, make sure that no sequencing or analysis jobs are running on the Open Grid cluster. Updating Reggie while there are jobs running will cause auto-analyze and auto-confirm to not detect that jobs have ended and information that is usually imported to BASE will not be imported.
- Install the Open Grid Scheduler extension.
- Move some configuration settings from reggie-config.xml to opengrid-config.xml.
- Each <host> entry in reggie-config.xml should have a corresponding <cluster> entry in opengrid-config.xml. The name, address, port, user and password attributes can be copied as is. The public-key attribute has been renamed to fingerprint. The type attribute is no longer used.
- In reggie-config.xml replace all attributes in <host> tags with an id attribute that is referencing the entry in opengrid-config.xml. The ID is composed of user, address and port like: user@address:port.
- The following sub-tags should also be moved: <job-folder>, <tmp-folder>, <tmp-folder-debug> and <nodes>.
- Go to Administrate -> Services and restart the Open Grid Scheduler service. Check that it is able to connect to the configured Open Grid cluster(s) by clicking on the Configure icon.
- Install Reggie 4.9 and run the installation wizard.
- Check that the Reggie -> Open Grid Scheduler hosts wizard is able to connect and display information about the configured Open Grid Cluster(s). The Configured for Reggie column should have status Yes.