|Version 1 (modified by 3 years ago) ( diff ),
Installing the Variant Search extension
Installation and updating
- Download the latest
varsearch-x.y.tar.gzfile from the Variant Search main page.
- Unpack the downloaded file to a directory of your choice.
- Copy the
varsearch.jarfile to your BASE plug-ins directory. Look in your
base.configfile if you don't know where this is. There are not other configuration files.
- Log in to BASE as an administrator and go to the Administrate->Plug-ins & Extensions->Overview page.
- Run the installation wizard and select to install
- Refresh your menu entries with BASE -> Reload permissions
- Go to the Extensions -> Variant Search (admin) menu and then continue to the Installation wizard. It should display some warnings and error messages. Click on the
Create missing itemsbutton to fix them.
- The installation is now complete, but before we can start searching the VCF files need to be indexed.
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.