Generate SCAN-B referral forms in Reggie
|Reported by:||olle||Owned by:||olle|
Description (last modified by )
Currently SCAN-B referral forms are created by use of program BarTender(r), one batch at a time with consecutive SCAN-B id numbers, both in text form and as bar codes. It would be helpful if such a batch of forms could be created directly in Reggie.
- A batch of forms should only concern a single SCAN-B site.
- The last SCAN-B id for which referral forms were created for a site should be stored, allowing the next consecutive SCAN-B id to be suggested as default for the first set of the next batch.
- A number of alternative sets of forms should be available for selection.
- It should be possible to select the number of consecutive SCAN-B id numbers for forms in a batch.
- The created referral forms should be stored in a number of PDF files.