Consent count report generator
|Reported by:||olle||Owned by:||olle|
The reggie report generator should be updated to include a consent count report.
Each sample of tissue or blood in the scientific study should be covered by a written consent form, normally filled out by the patient's physician or nurse. The consent form has the following characteristics:
- The consent categories are "Yes", "No", and "Not asked".
- The consent form should have a date, but the latter may be missing. Missing dates are more common for the "No" and "Not asked" categories.
- A consent form may arrive before a patient is registered in reggie with a patient id.
- Since every sample should be covered by a consent, it is important to note when a consent is missing.
- More than one consent may be registered for a patient, at different dates, in case the patient has suffered from breast cancer in both breasts at different times.
The first version of the consent count report should display a table showing the number and percentage of consents in each category/subcategory for each site, as well as the summed number for each site, category/subcategory, and total. Due to the relatively large amount of consents without date, the first version of the report will not include any date restrictions for the shown data.