Updating to Reggie 4.6
- The YubiKey v1.3 (or later) extension is required for the delivery client login to work.
- Install the latest pipeline scripts. The nextseq_status.sh script has been updated with support for searching multiple run archives (see #901). The new script is not compatible with the old version. Download the script from http://baseplugins.thep.lu.se/browser/other/pipeline/trunk and save it on the computation cluster in the location specified by the <pipeline-scripts><path> setting in reggie-config.xml.
The following steps should be made after updating Reggie
1. Add user accounts to the 'SCAN-B Lab' group
Due to the "Report delivery system" (#891) the update has removed the Everyone group from using the web client. The SCAN-B Lab group has been created as a replacement and must be used instead. User accounts that need to access BASE/Reggie via the regular web client interface must thus be added to the SCAN-B Lab group. The ROOT user and other Administrator accounts are not affected.
2. Setting up user accounts for the report delivery client
User accounts that are created for the report delivery client should be configured according to the specification below:
- Member of the Guest role
- Member of the SCAN-B Delivery group AND one site-specific group (eg. Malmö, Lund or any other site)
- A YubiKey is required for logging in with the delivery client
The delivery client login page is available at the location <root>/extensions/reggie.jar/delivery/index.jsp, where <root> is the regular BASE web client login. For example: https://base.server.domain/base/extensions/reggie.jar/delivery/index.jsp.