Updating to Reggie 2.15
The following items should be performed after updating to Reggie 2.15.
1. Remove incorrectly registered SequencingRun items
All SequencingRun items registered with Reggie 2.14 are incorrectly registered. The easiest way to fix this is to remove all existing SequencingRun and use Reggie 2.15 to redo the registration. The following steps should work:
- Go to View->Derived bioassays.
- Make an export of all columns in case comments, annotations and other information is needed when re-registering.
- Select all SequencingRun items.
- Use Set owner to take ownership of all selected items (to make it easier to delete them from the trashcan).
- Click Delete. This should put all selected SequencingRun items in the traschcan.
- Go to View->Trashcan and finalize the deletion.
2. Redo the sequencing startup registration
The delete information about SequencingRun items need to be re-registered using the Register sequencing started wizard. The wizard should be completed once for each flow cell (no pair-wise registration).
- Go to Extensions->Reggie and start the Register sequencing started wizard.
- Operator and Comments can be copied from the information that was exported in step 1.2 above.
- All other information is retreived from the runParameters.xml file that is created by the HiSeq for each sequencing run.
- Finish the wizard and repeat for each flow cell.
The Register sequencing ended and Confirm sequencing completed wizards can then be used to finalize the registration for each of the sequencing runs.