Add ReferenceDate annotation to Case
|Reported by:||nicklas||Owned by:||nicklas|
We need a reference date that can be used as the baseline for creating relative date intervals. The aim is to have a diagnosis date for all cases, but since we need to import that information from external sources we need to (temporarily) use other dates. A separate annotation (enum) is needed to keep track of the source of current reference.
When deciding which date to use a priority order is used. A date with a higher (1=highest, 4=lowest) priority is always selected before a date with lower priority. For dates with equal priority, the earliest date wins, except for the IncaDiagnosisDate that is always updated with the most current information.
|1||IncaDiagnosisDate||Should be set from the A030DiaDat INCA variable by the INCA importer. It should always be updated if available.|
|2||SamplingDate||Should be set by the Pathology referral form registration wizard if there this information is available.|
|3||ConsentDate||Should be set by the consent registration wizard|
|4||RegistrationDate||Should be set by various registration wizards that create Case items|
Existing items need to be updated manually by batch importers.
- All cases that has an A030DiaDat value should use this.
- All other items that has at least one Specimen or NoSpecimen item with a SamplingDateTime annotation should use the earliest date.
- All other cases that has a ConsentDate should use this.
- All other cases should use the registration date of the case.
1, 3 and 4 are relatively easy to fix with a simple batch export/import. Number 2 may require some more work but should be doable with clever use of item lists and/or spreadsheet functionality.
Change History (5)
comment:4 Changed 3 days ago by nicklas
- Component changed from not classified to net.sf.basedb.reggie
- Milestone set to Reggie v4.10
- Owner changed from jari to nicklas
- Priority changed from major to critical
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Type changed from Request to task